IBM Watson IoT PLM - Managing Consultant MBSE
The Managing Consultant role is responsible for successful solutioning and delivery of Model Based Systems Engineering efforts, focusing on Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Railway and C&P solutions, in a client consulting environment.
The role holder will identify opportunities for Use Cases, integrating Model Based Systems Engineering with IoT, ALM, PLM or cognitive technologies, that drive customer engagements. In addition, he/she will play a strategic role geared towards developing a Go-To-Market Offering and augmenting knowledge within his department.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 5 years of experience in Modeling Frameworks e.g. SysML, UML, UAF, DODAF and Modeling Methodologies
- 5 years of experience with Modeling Tools e.g. Rational Rhapsody, Cameo Systems Modeler, Sparx Enterprise Architect and Simulation Tools e.g. Matlab-Simulink or Modelica
- 5 years of Subject Matter Expertise in one of the Industries (Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Railway, Shipbuilding, Chemicals & Petroleum, Industrial Products) with proficiency across the Industry Value Chain
- 2 years of experience in further ALM Domains e.g. Requirements Management, Software Configuration Management, Test Management, Variant- and Version Management, Product Line Engineering
- 2 years of experience in ALM Tool Platforms e.g. IBM Continuous Engineering, PTC Integrity or HP ALM
- German: Fluent, English: Fluent
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- INCOSE Certification ASEP or CSEP
- OCSMP Certification by Object Management Group
- Certification in Regulations e.g. Automotive SPICE, ISO 26262
- Knowledge in PLM Systems e.g. Teamcenter, Windchill, Enovia
- Knowledge in CAD Applications e.g. CATIA, Siemens NX
- Knowledge of Industry Standards e.g. Autosar
- Knowledge of Car Connectivity Protocols e.g. CAN, FlexRay, Ethernet
- Knowledge of IoT Connectivity Protocols e.g. HTTP, MQTT, SOCKSv5, SOME/IP
- Knowledge of Industry Trends e.g. Digital Twin, Digital Thread, DevOps
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top