IBM - UI/UX Designer
IBM Security is looking for a design Lead who has the unique ability to align cross-disciplinary teams to help shape the future of a variety of IBM Security properties. This is position is for a hands-on designer who can drive multiple projects within a small but resourceful design team. A Design lead works closely with Design managers and Offering managers, defining strategies, crafting Hills and leading the design across multiple user experiences. As part of the larger Security Design team, will also work with our global UX teams to ensure consistency across the Security portfolio
- Evangelize a clear vision of best-in-class designs to senior executives
- Responsible for project engagements including all deliverables (such as concepts, wireframes, interactive prototypes, specifications, etc.) engagement agreements and timelines.
- Craft user experience engagements that exceed customer expectations by partnering with key product stakeholders to understand and support product business goals, advocating user centered design industry best practices, and effectively managing design resources
- Translate business requirements to end-user needs and create differentiated design solutions
- Coach and mentor a strong team of User Experience Professionals
- Ability to present effectively to large audiences and executives
- Juggle multiple projects while effectively managing timelines and expectations
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 5 years of experience creating large scale enterprise application interfaces or large scale websites
- Successful track record leading interdisciplinary teams
- Creative and strategic thinker, able to develop innovative solutions to problems and leading-edge design
- Hands-on expertise in use case development, storyboarding, mock-ups and highly interactive prototypes
- A strong understanding of front-end technologies
- Open to feedback and knows how and when to defend design choices
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- 7 years of experience creating large scale enterprise application interfaces or large scale websites
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top