IBM- UI Designer
IBM Security is looking for a UI designer who has some true design chops and can work closely with a cross functional team to design products that are modern and user-friendly. As a UI Designer, you are responsible for crafting an experience that's visually compelling and simplistic. The ideal candidate should be comfortable working alongside other design team members as well as interacting with a variety of other product team members. You will be responsible for bringing the wireframes & detailed interaction design alive by designing the visuals that will add that wow-effect to our products.
- Work closely with user experience designers to create stunning UI designs
- Produce multiple designs and work interactively with different teams on delivering projects for different platforms & devices
- A solid foundation in typography, layout and design
- Work within brand guidelines to create layouts that reinforce a brand's style or voice through its visual touch-points
- The ability to effectively take direction and work both collaboratively and autonomously
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Degree in Graphic Design, Web Design or related field
- Great sense of typography, iconography, color theory, and visual composition
- Diverse visual design portfolio representing work conducted for various different platforms & devices
- Software design experience
- Strong understanding of usability and user centered design practices
- Passion for emerging technologies and hunger to innovate
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong organizational skills and an attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Technical background
- Experience designing enterprise applications
- Experience creating clickable prototypes (Flinto or Invision)
- Experience with user research
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top