IBM Services for Managed Applications SALES:
IBM Services for Managed Applications (Managed Apps), within GTS, provides managed cloud services, focused on SAP, Oracle and e-commerce applications.
Managed Apps has an exciting opportunity for a junior seller interested in services sales to work with customers to help them capitalise on the benefits of cloud together with IBM's expertise in application management offering SLAs at the application rather than infrastructure level.
As a Managed Apps seller, you will engage in a consultative sales process to understand your customers' needs and identify opportunities with the appropriate IBM Managed Apps services. Working collaboratively with other sellers, solutioners and technical colleagues, you will help to develop and sell solutions to achieve both client success and IBM revenue growth.
Role will be on a high leverage sales plan.
What you will do:
Build your knowledge of IBM's Managed Apps offerings and how sell to new and existing customers
Develop and foster relationships with customers to understand their business and technical challenges and maintain client satisfaction
Drive campaigns and business development activities to identify new Managed Apps opportunities
Collaborate with IBM sales and technical colleagues to provide high quality solutions to clients
Own opportunities, through the sales cycle, to closure
Maintain pipeline management and forecast accuracy
What you need to apply:
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
High degree of energy and enthusiasm
Excellent relationship building and collaboration skills.
The willingness to continually develop your technical knowledge of Managed Apps solutions
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Ability to rapidly learn and understand new technologies
- Solid understanding of cloud and the business objectives for enterprise IT
- Solid understanding in and experience with SAP applications
- Understanding of where clients are coming from and what their needs are - often Legacy or Hybrid environments
- Practiced at clearly communicating your ideas verbally and in writing
- Skilled working in fast-paced selling environments with direct customer interaction and a range of customer types
- Strong presentation skills
- Tenacity and creativity when presented with difficult challenges
- Preferably experience in technical pre-sales
- A basic knowledge of core IBM offerings, specifically those that are Cloud related, is expected.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top