IBM Security Digital Development Sales Representative
The IBM Security Digital Development Sales Representative is responsible for the Digital Sales route to market for the IBM Security set of offerings.
- Accurately forecast and maintain and expand your pipeline and provide regular updates to management regarding opportunities, trends and challenges
- Apply sales and technical expertise required to identify leads and pass them to the appropriate opportunity owner
- Identify, develop and nurture leads generated from marketing campaigns
- Follow up nurtured accounts by contacting customers within specific time-frames
- Follow up outbound calls to targeted customer base with appropriate offers
- Actively follow-up sales-cycle leads progression, provide feedback on IBM marketing campaigns and document customer pain points and requirements using established reporting tools
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 1 year experience in Sales or applicable experience
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Experience working in multiple industries
- At least 1 year experience working in Software Sales
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top