IBM Power Sales Representative - CEE Market
- Dublin, Ireland
IBM Digital Sales is a specialised digital sales organisation with a purpose-built infrastructure consisting of Global Digital Sales Centres based in Atlanta GA, Chicago IL, Dallas TX, Littleton MA and Dublin Ireland. Our Digital Sales teams engage with clients of all sizes and markets to grow their businesses by solving strategic and tactical business problems with IBM's proven cognitive and cloud technology solutions.
Globally our sales teams have a competitive advantage to sell some of the world's most innovative IT solutions across IBM Systems, Storage, Cloud & Infrastructure. We also have many fortunate opportunities to interact with clients in a wide array of fields & benefit from some of the best training in the world to help grow careers and gain exposure to international clients.
Your Role and Responsibilities
IDC predicts that a global data avalanche is barreling towards any industry and market, with a 10-fold data volume increase by 2025. IBM POWER server can help companies prepare for this added complexity. IBM Power Systems features, and benefits help reduce complexity, so that companies aren't buried underneath all the data coming their way.
We are now seeking several digitally focused Sales Representatives to join our IBM POWER team based in our European Digital Sales Centre in Dublin Ireland.
As a Sales Representative for IBM Power Systems you will have the opportunity to work on Server solutions and join a new mission within IBM Digital Sales. You will have direct responsibility for Opportunity Identification (both new & existing customers), Pipeline Building, Client Engagement & Acquisition, Negotiating & Converting existing and new business opportunities for IBM Power across a variety of customer industries with a particular focus on the Commercial segment. You will be tasked to maintain IBM's superior level of customer focus while identifying, negotiating, and closing opportunities.
You will cover focused offerings across the IBM Power portfolio therefore prior knowledge of the Power portfolio is desired for success .
- Ensure optimal client engagement by proposing both the value and technical differentiator of the IBM Power portfolio
- Working with various sources, you will identify, develop & expand on new sales opportunities and be responsible for driving them to closure
- Work closely with the IBM Business Partner network to drive opportunity to closure
- Through continuous personal development, you will become a subject matter expert and act as an influencer and trusted advisor for clients
- Translate business pains into business solutions & work with internal IBM teams in an effective way to find the right solutions for clients
- Expected to find a resolution if you encounter an obstacle when generating business and handle to resolution
- Build your network of contacts both within IBM and your client base, making yourself the "go to" person for your specific field
To be successful in the role you will need to take a personal interest in everything you do & be goal-oriented maintaining a sense of urgency in a deadline-driven setting always putting your client first. You will need to have strong listening skills and be able to present complex concepts, designs, and solutions, both verbally and visibly & be prepared to tackle challenges, solve problems, and work with your team to get things done.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 2 years in a full cycle Sales (Opportunity Identification-Closure) role with a consistent track record of achieving personal targets
- The ideal candidate will be proficient at using both digital & relevant Sales tools & be confident in engaging peers and making connections
- Previous experience in working with Business Partners is a must
- Have previously worked in a fast-paced selling environment with the ability to interact with senior IT Managers & Buyers across a wide range of customer types
- Previous Server/Hardware/Infrastructure experience is preferred
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills and focus on client satisfaction
- Applicants must speak fluent Polish and or Russian as well as business Level English, fluency in multiple European languages is an added advantage
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Passion for technology and the ability to understand the B2B tech market
- Prior experience in Competitive or X86 preferred
- Focused on and motivated by bringing value to the company and your own personal growth
- Constantly willing to learn, dedicated and resilient
- Digital savvy representative that can become the new IBM Power Brand Ambassador
About Business Unit
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top