[IBM Korea] Security Portfolio Sales (차/실장급)
As the Security Sales Rep, you will be responsible for developing Security specific solutions that address your clients' business needs (both industry and business) and deliver tangible client value while supporting Security business strategies. You will work to create solutions which are tailored to clients' business needs and integrate other IBM brand capabilities in a way that is valued by the customer and superior to the competition. In this role, is it essential that you are able to apply industry-specific knowledge and experience to bring new business and technology insights to assigned clients.
- Creative prospecting through campaigns, business partners, and other activities to identify new clients
- Providing sales leadership and moving sales opportunities to closure
- Working with other sellers, business partners, and units of IBM as needed to create an effective solution for the client
- Maintaining a thorough understanding of the client's industry, including industry trends, industry business processes, industry
financial measurements and performance indicators, and key client competitors in their industry
- Collaborating with the channel organization to develop partners and their solutions to shorten sales cycles by selling to the LoBs
- Meeting quarterly and annual sales revenue quotas for security brand
- Anticipates complex problems relating to specialty offerings, customer sales engagements, and business unit sales results.
- Analyzes situation and implements solutions, or develops new approaches or procedures.
- Assesses risk in terms of value and exposure to both IBM and customers.
- Applies creativity and judgment to complex opportunities, defining sales activities, or other projects within the business
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 5 years experience in understanding of competitive security technologies and their place in the market
- At least 5 years experience in consultative selling experience to the executive level
- At least 5 years proven sales track record
- At least 5 years of experience working in or selling to one of the following industries
: Financial Services / Insurance, Public Sector or E&U or Manufacturing
- Ability to provide insight to business leaders in at least one of the above industries
- Strong territory planning and territory management skill
- An outstanding ability to understand business problems and articulate a corresponding solution based on IBM Security solutions
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Negotiates with tech sales team and partners to define approaches and goals, especially as it relates to designing solutions
to meet client's needs or defining sales action plans.
- Facilitates teams, where members represent a diverse set of business interests or objectives.
- Negotiates with multiple levels of customer management, resulting in successful closing of the sale.
- Designs total integrated solutions, including offerings from other specialties, to meet complex customer business requirements.
- Combines solutions with terms and conditions to create a final customer proposal.
- Ensures that the proposal delivered to the customer provides a workable solution.
- Develops business and sales strategies for communicating new developments or announcements in the specialty to client teams,
members of other specialty teams, Business Partners and to the customer within the assigned territory.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top