IBM Internship - Support Center Representative - German language
IBM is opening for an intern position. We are looking for Interns that can join our teams and participate in the execution of our service management projects. In this role, your contributions and new perspectives will be valuable in providing a high-quality user experience to our customers.
- Training regarding IBM as a corporation and IBM Romania - departments & activities
- Soft skills training for certain abilities - communication, team work, planning& organizing, presentation skills
- A common session regarding hardware, software and services and workshops depending on the professional interest of the interns
- Project tasks in frame of a development project on which interns will need to work together and share information and knowledge with the team members.
- Providing technical support resolution feedback to clients and/or IBM client resolution teams, using business knowledge and procedures learned during the Knowledge Transfer period;
- Communicating action plans to the client or IBM representative, as appropriate;
- Contributing to department attainment of organizational objectives and high client satisfaction;
-Technical University studies: preferred are Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent
-English good level
-Understanding IT solutions and networking
-Operating systems: Windows, Apache-Servers, Application-Servers, Unix, Linux,
-Programming: understanding Java
-Analytical and problem solving skills
-Time management and prioritization skills are needed, as well as communication skills;
-Pro-activeness and willing to bring innovation forward
- The work you undertake during your internship is really valued and you'll be given worthwhile, exciting things to do on real projects.This means you can grow your knowledge and develop yourself.
- Through this program, you can build on your existing IT knowledge and skills but you'll also learn a wealth of new skills - not to mention that you'll find yourself working with leading edge technologies and alongside some of the best people in the industry.
- After 3 months of internship all suitable candidates will be offered the option of a full time position in IBM
- Interaction with IBM professionals to gain industry insight and exposure to international projects
- Supportive work environment
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Technical University studies: preferred are Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent
• SQL, Linux, Windows- knowledge
• English language skills: Fluent
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in teams
• Strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
• Minimal experience in software development database (SQL/Oracle)/infrastructure (Windows, Linux, Solaris)/technical support projects during the studies or entry-level jobs
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top