IBM Internship - Project Office Management
Your Role and Responsibilities
As Project Office Management Intern, you will be responsible to:
- On/Off boarding activities for the project.
- Ownership and management of project documentation
- Facilitation of project team communications
- Sets up the project control book, enters data, tracks issues and changes
- Produces status reports
- Handles financial and procurement transactions.
- Supports general contract management through asset a management, audit readiness, financial process support, issues management, measurements reporting, project plan execution and, where applicable, request for service.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- student / fresh graduate - preferably in Economic/ Financial Area
- advanced knowledge of Excel
- Driven by continuous learning, ability to work within the team
- good knowledge of Microsoft Office Package
- strong communication skills
- pro-active attitude, deadlines oriented
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
- Previous experience on a similar project management position is useful and valued.
About Business Unit
Your Life @ IBM
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top