IBM Internship - Project Management Officer (German speaker)
The Project Management Officer provides project support through ownership and management of project documentation and reporting.This role works under the direction of the Project Manager to assist in driving projects to successful completion.
- Assist in Project Reporting
- Assist in Financial activities
- Assist in Commercial activities of the PM office
- Working with Project Team members
- Assist the team and offer support, as necessary, to keep the project on track
- Assist in driving the project to completion, as scheduled
- Attending Meeting and Conference Calls
- Reporting Project Status to Management
- Create reports, charts etc. for reporting project status to management.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Fresh graduates or final year students. preferably in Statistics
• Great reporting skills
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Team Working Skills
• An organized approach
• Logical thinking
• Ability to learn fast
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
• Volunteering Activity
• German: advanced
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top