IBM Internship - .Net/ Sharepoint Developer
The Junior .Net/ Sharepoint Developer role calls for a positive and proactive approach, a clear mind and the ability to work to very high standards and challenging timescales.
• Assist project manager for project plan preparation
• Participates in the analysis phase with key users to identify their business processes and requirements
• Elaborates the design and necessary specifications to fulfill the client business needs
• Collaborates with developers to achieve the requirements
• Reviews the functional specifications before delivery
• Setting up the system by applying all needed configurations as according to customer needs
• Provides input for test plans (pre-requisites, duration, sequence)
• Performs testing of the developments and defines the working procedures for them
• Prepares the procedures and files structure in order to perform data migration
Depending on the demonstrated level of performance, after 3 months of internship all the suitable candidates will be offered the option of a full time position in IBM.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
The following requirements will be essential:
• Graduated in Cybernetics
• Willing to .Net/ Sharepoint
• SQL experience is a plus
• Able to understand, communicate and interpret business processes and requirements
• Ability to establish priorities, work independently and proceed with objectives with a minimum of supervision
• Capable of testing one's own work and deliver working products
• Customer service skills, follows-up with clients and team members and takes initiative to anticipate and solve problems
• Good organizational skills with the ability to balance multiple demands
• Time management skills
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
• Volunteering Activity
• 2nd foreign Language is a plus.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top