IBM Internship - Mobile Developer (Android / iOS)
We are looking for a Junior Mobile Developer that can join our project team in developing and maintaining high quality mobile applications for our clients. In this role, your contributions and leadership will be vital to providing a high quality user experience to our customers.
- Support the application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
- Participate in shadowing sessions with our Senior Front End Developers in solving different problems
- You will attend relevant courses for the knowledge used in your field
- Soft skills training: (communication, team work, presentation skills).
- Workshops regarding software and services from our offerings portfolio.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
The Junior Mobile Developer role calls for a positive and proactive approach, a clear mind and the ability to work to very high standards and challenging timescales. You should also have a passion for the business and pay great attention to detail.
In addition, the following will be essential:
- Bachelors' Degree required. Majors preferred are in Computer Science field
- English Language skills: Advanced
- Knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift and Java
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Familiarity with third-party libraries and APIs
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to perform comfortably in fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
- Ability to work as a team member as well as independently.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
• Volunteering Activity
• 2nd foreign Language is a plus.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top