IBM Internship: Communications Intern
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
• Prepare internal communications collateral to support different business requirements, e.g. newsletters, blogposts (Communities and connections), PowerPoint presentations
• Craft communications video broadcasting, filming and curating of publications, digital/social/editorial content
• Craft media pitches, announcements, and invites
• Craft award submissions documents
• Create marketing videos for the team
• Diploma in Mass Comm, media & communication, marketing, journalism, or business related fields
• Strong written (essay style) and verbal communication with good time management and organisation skills.
• Have some prior experience of writing/ publication
• Familiar with MS suit, adobe products and any video editing software, cameras and microphones.
• Photoshop skills
• Design / video editing skills for social media content
• A willingness to learn and the ability to communicate ideas clearly in a team
• Strong sense of responsibility towards work and a team player.
Internship Period: Minimum 3 months (preferably 6 months).
Please refer to the job description.
Please refer to the job description.
The IBM Finance organization is responsible for driving enterprise performance and transformation. We are the financial stewards of IBM, delivering IBM's financial strategy, developing new business models, and mitigating enterprise risk. Do you have a passion for creating business value? Join our team in accounting, financial planning, pricing, business controls, tax, treasury, business development (acquisitions & divestitures), and global financing.
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top