IBM Internship - Application Developer: C#.NET
IBM is opening for an intern position. We are looking for Interns that can join our teams and participate in the execution of our service management projects. In this role, your contributions and new perspectives will be valuable in providing a high quality user experience to our customers.
- Training regarding IBM as a corporation and IBM Romania - departments & activities
- Soft skills training for certain abilities - communication, team work, planning& organizing, presentation skills
- Common session regarding hardware, software and services and workshops depending on the professional interest of the interns
- Project tasks in frame of a development project on which interns will need to work together and share information and knowledge with the team members.
- Providing technical support resolution feedback to clients and/or IBM client resolution teams, using business knowledge and procedures learned during the Knowledge Transfer period;
- Communicating action plans to the client or IBM representative, as appropriate;
- Contributing to department attainment of organizational objectives and high client satisfaction;
- Faculty graduate (IT or Engineering) or student in the finishing year
- Minimal experience in software development (especially in Java language)/database (SQL/Oracle)/infrastructure (Windows, Linux, Solaris)/technical support projects during the studies or entry-level jobs
-English -good level
-German - beginner
- The work you undertake during your internship is really valued and you'll be given worthwhile, exciting things to do on real projects.This means you can grow your knowledge and develop yourself.
- Through this program, you can build on your existing IT knowledge and skills but you'll also learn a wealth of new skills - not to mention that you'll find yourself working with leading edge technologies and alongside some of the best people in the industry.
- After 3 months of internship all suitable candidates will be offered the option of a full time position in IBM
- Interaction with IBM professionals to gain industry insight and exposure to international projects
- Supportive work environment
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
At IBM we're working to create a smarter planet. Integrating systems and technology to tackle the world's biggest challenges. From climate change to water conservation, to the need for better, more innovative infrastructure. There's a lot to do and we need people with ideas - that's where you come in.
Join us and you'll be part of a team that encourages constant learning and provides the projects and training that will help develop your expertise. You'll be challenged and supported in an environment that embraces individual differences and rewards your best work. You'll find everything you need to start building the career you want at one of the most successful companies in history. But it's up to you how you get there - you'll be the one in charge, putting forward your ideas, taking on responsibilities and making choices about how to get the job done.
We're looking for forward thinkers with the skills, intellectual curiosity, global mindset and collaborative spirit to help us make the world work better. People just like you! So what are you waiting for? Join us and be part of a company that never stops moving forward.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Last year student/ Fresh graduate of a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
Software programing knowledge and/or experience in C# and Object Oriented programming technologies
* Problem solving and attention to detail
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
* Experience of working collaboratively on one or more software project (university courses assignments are also included).
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top