IBM i2, European Pre-Sales Roles (Client Technical Professionals)
IBM i2 is one of the world's leading link data analysis platforms and is used by thousands of customers around the world to help them explore and investigate the patterns, networks and information held in the sea of data that they work with on a daily basis.
With a particular focus on helping prevent criminal and fraudulent activities, IBM i2 is used extensively in policing, defence, intelligence and private sector group risk and security departments.
We are looking for a dynamic individual to join the European pre-sales team to assist in the demonstration and progression of new deals, and also work with existing customers to help them get the best out of their investment in i2 and identify cross sell or up sell opportunities
- Support sales opportunities through product demonstrations and presentations
- Respond to customer requests for information, including respond to RFIs, RFPs, etc as well as ad hoc questions and enquiries
- Support new opportunity identification, by participating in events, conferences, workshops and other customer facing activities to generate interest and new leads in IBM i2, including the development of new technical assets, accelerators and collateral
- Understand other complimentary IBM solutions to i2, particular in the IBM Security division
- Become a European Subject Matter Expert and evangelist in i2 for all audiences, both internal and external
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Ability to tell a story to customer, both verbally and in written form, and show them how IBM i2 can add value to their business
- Excellent, confident communication skills, both verbally and in written form
- A self-starter with a can do attitude, who is willing to get 'stuck in' and relishes a challenge in learning new technologies
- Having a national or NATO security clearance would be advantageous
- Experience working as an analyst or investigative SME would be advantageous
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Ability to work with a number of different structured and unstructured data sources
- Experience with IBM i2 or similar link data analysis tooling would be advantageous
- Experience with IBM DataStage or other ETL tooling would be advantageous
- Experience with IBM Cognos or other Business Intelligence tooling would be advantageous
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top