IBM Graduate Program – Technical Consultant
Interested in becoming a technical consultant?
Consulting by Degrees Program is IBM's world-class 2-year development program for top performing and talented graduates. It will give you the opportunity to start your consulting career by combining client project work across different industries and service areas with focused training, project rotation and mentoring. Designed by experienced specialists, the program will accelerate your consulting career and help you grow your career.
Want to push boundaries? Spark ideas? Surround yourself with insightful people and far-reaching resources? Join us in Cloud Application Innovation and we'll encourage you to explore things no-one has thought of before and deliver work that will capture your client's imagination.
We're looking to develop a new generation of talented and ambitious consultants working within Cloud Application Innovation.
As an entry level, you will focus on various new technologies such as cloud computing, build on cloud (IBM Cloud), Micro Services, Internet of Things, Cognitive Computing (Watson), Blockchain, etc.
The work tends to be project based and typically your assignments on the project will be 3-9 months. After that, you'll move to another assignment to gain exposure to various business and technical environments.
As your skills and experience grow, you'll help deliver solutions for our clients' most challenging business and technical problems. You could become one of our next generation Senior IT Architects, Project Managers or Delivery Executives.
We are looking for candidates to become full-time Consulting by Degrees consultants, who meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor Degree with work experience or Master Degree with graduation
- Deep programming, programming framework, container technologies experiences (e.g. Java, JEE, Java Scripts, Docker, etc.)
- Passionate about identifying, designing and building solutions to challenging technical issues and problems
- Demonstrated history of achievement in academics, internships, course work and/or work experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and good time management skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Superior and analytical skills, with capability demonstrated to apply logic reasoning to solve problems
- Fluency in German and English
How to apply:
Your application documents should include an informative CV as well as your bachelor's / master's certificate (if you do not yet have this, please provide an overview of your current grades). Also add a cover letter that explains your motivation for applying for this position.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top