IBM Graduate Program - Junior Consultant
Want to make digital transformations in leading organizations?
Join IBM Interactive Experience team and become a professional consultant!
At IBM Interactive Experience we think bigger than an agency and more creatively than a consultancy and we have the power to integrate the whole system. We help organizations to imagine, create and deliver exceptional customer experiences. We use a fusion of art, science and technology to do it. We're powered by IBM, which means that whatever we imagine, we have the capability, scale and experience to make a reality. IBM Interactive Experience is at the forefront of the digital revolution; we are designing the future customer experiences, business models and digital platforms that will help our clients get to the future first.
Consulting by Degrees Program is IBM's world-class 2-year development program for top performing and talented graduates. It will give you the opportunity to start your consulting career by combining client project work across different industries and service areas with focused training, project rotation and mentoring. You can bring your own ideas and make an impact already from day one.
Designed by experts, the program will accelerate your consulting career to help you develop into a future leader. As a consultant in IBM Interactive Experience, you will examine our clients' business challenges from every angle, work with our clients to co-create transformational ideas, and build strategies that enable utmost customer experience and sustained growth.
We are looking for entry level candidates to become full-time Consulting by Degrees consultants to develop into experienced practitioners in one of the following roles:
- Business Consultant - you will develop business and digital strategies, dig deep into customer engagements, find new insights, develop disruptive ideas, elaborate business cases and make a real business impact for leading organizations.
- Technical Consultant - you will model business processes enabled by digitalization, create new systems contexts and develop requirements for new digital services.
Candidates should meet the following criteria:
- University graduate - bachelor or master degree, obtained not earlier than 2016
- Quick deep-dive capability to tackle new and even unknown challenges
- Thorough analytical skills with capability to apply logic to solve problems
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Superior organizational, problem solving, and time management abilities
- Fluent English and Fluent Russian
- Willingness and ability to travel
Join our team by successfully completing the following steps:
- Submit application
- Pass online tests: IBM Cognitive and English tests
- Crack the business case: online business case to solve individually
- "Become" IBM consultant for 1 day: business challenge to solve in a team based on real IBM project
- Show your full potential: face2face interview with the future team & hiring manager
...and start your journey to boost your career in a top team!
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Relevant work experience will be an advantage
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top