IBM Datacap Admin
IBM Cloud Managed Services can provide access to a production-ready, security-rich, cost-effective cloud infrastructure, managed by IBM and designed to help drive business value and competitive advantage while facilitating reduced operational risk. It includes optional rapid migration services. IBM Datacap Admin supporting the IBM ECM on Cloud organization in support of Datacap installation, configuration and problem management resolution of issues of systems for production readiness. Candidate should posses
• Experience in Installation and Configuration of IBM Datacap in a Distributed Environment and Managing Datacap Production Environments.
• Experience in Configuring Datacap Components Datacap Server (TMS), Rulerunner, wTM, IBM Datacap Navigator, WebSphere ND, Fingerprint Maintenance Tool (FMT) in a Highly Available Mode.
• Knowledge in Datacap Architecture and various deployment strategies
• Good experience and knowledge on Migrating Datacap application from one environment to another environment.
• Experience in Datacap environment Finetuning, troubleshooting, analyzing performance problems
• Excellent trouble shooting skills to identify performance bottlenecks, integrations issues etc
• Work experience in any cloud & IBM ECM Products like FileNet P8, Case Manager and CMOD as Administrator is added advantage
• Prior experience in Automation for installation, deployments using leading automation tools like Ansible and scripts like python, shell scripts
• Application development using FileNet/ICM/Datacap/CMOD is added advantage.
• Prior experience with monitoring tools like Nagios is added advantage
• Prior experience in Cloud environment is added advantage
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
3+ years of experience in Datacap Administration.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Demonstrated knowledge of Linux and Windows environments is desired.
Demonstrated knowledge of Disaster Recovery Procedures
Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills.
Exposure to working with DB2 LUW
Ansible, Python, PHP, Perl or Bash scripting experience desired.
Work experinece of MS SQL Server is desired
Demonstrated customer services skills.
Ability to manage priorities in a driven changing environment.
Candidate will need to have strong communication skills both verba l and written, have the ability to work independently (self starter) and in team environments, ability to response/support critical situations (Crit Sit) and quickly adapt to defined process and procedures.Ability to conduct RCA and close out the actions coming out of RCA
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top