IBM Control Desk Specialist
We are looking for Application Developers and Technical Consultants with subject matter expertise in IBM Control Desk to join our consulting team - a tremendous opportunity to work with some of the world's most essential companies across a variety of industries.
In this role you will;
- Customize/Configure, test and deploy IBM Control Desk through all phases of the implementation life cycle
- Gather requirements and document solutions
- Program in Java and scripting languages to tailor IBM Control Desk for client requirements
- Develop interfaces using Maximo Integration Framework (MIF)
- Deploy solutions using various technologies, including XML, XLST, SQL, Java Message Service (JMS), Web Logic, WebSphere, SQL Server and/or Oracle databases
- Provide technical input and guidance in a client facing environment
- Produce technical documentation
- Collaborate with Consultants and other subject matter experts across the internal and external landscape
The successful candidate will have a strong background in Java / Scripting technologies and IBM Control Desk application development.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top