IBM Cloud Campaign Management
IBM is looking for a proven senior Performance Marketing Manager who is creative, data driven, collaborative, and has a passion for demand marketing. We are looking for an innovative leader with experience in developing integrated campaigns that attract new customers, cross-sell to existing customers, and progresses pipeline to deliver outstanding results. This individual is responsible for the marketing results for the single largest geography for several of our Industry marketing campaigns. Working with a team of Campaign Managers, this person will execute the strategies that deliver measureable results across owned, earned and paid channels. Specific responsibilities of this role include:
- Manage cross discipline marketers to specific revenue objectives and outcomes in a matrixed organization including campaign managers, digital specialist, event planning and execution, social media, and content managers. Includes hiring, training, ongoing skill building.
- Develop and direct the deployment of IBM North America marketing strategies; establish the program strategy, targeting and touch point timing. Partner with the worldwide team and agency partners to manage program content, offerings, measurement and optimization.
- Drive continuous improvement in results through campaign optimization : the leader will leverage KPI's across multiple tools and teach team members to leverage KPI's to identify areas of optimization, test hypotheses, revisit results, rinse and repeat again.
- Managing a team of Campaign Managers and Specialists, including hiring, training, ongoing skill building
- Be the leading evangelist and enabler of client-centric, data-driven campaign management
- Lead the team in developing and executing an integrated end-to-end campaign strategy that supports the Business Unit objectives via a buyer's path to proficiency that delivers the right mix of inbound and outbound tactics to increase pipeline and create new leads
- Lead the overall event strategy and digital & social media strategies to establish a cohort path to proficiency across all touch points
- Ensure all members of the team can describe, predict, evolve, and improve marketing performance for their focus area
- Manage the quarterly budget across campaigns to ensure the best business result
- Collaborate and team with peers to share and learn best practices and common approaches to building and optimizing campaigns
- Consult with marketing and sales executives and team members to ensure the execution plan meets business needs
- Consolidate, analyze and manage response lead management plans to digital sales capacity requirements
- Lead key agency strategies and relationships
- Communicate execution plan and gaps to multiple stakeholders
This role is located in IBM offices in Raleigh, NC.
Must have the ability to work in the US without current/future need for IBM sponsorship.
Do work that matters.
Discover your true potential.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 8+ years experience campaign events and digital marketing
- 8+ years experience in Analytics and Problem Solving
- 8+ years experience in Project and Financial Management
- 5+ years Management experience
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Executive presentation and communications skills
- Technology, Strategy and or Marketing Agency marketing with companies like Accenture, Microsoft, AWS, McKinsey, Dell
- Marketing automation software (such as Eloqua, Marketo, Unica, or similar)
- Experience in Technology oriented marketing role (Services, Hardware, software) would be preferred but candidates working in fast moving markets requiring continuous planning and execution will be considered
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top