IBM Business Partner Co-Marketing Program Manager
Discover what you can do at IBM.
The Business Partner Co-Marketing Program Manager
- Works together with the Business Partners to have their Solutions and Software Marketing Activity Plans (MAPs) submitted accurately for approval and follow through to claim submission and payment
- Ensures the Business Partner submits leads to receive payment (Accountability of program activity is a requirement for Partner ability to receive additional funds throughout the year)
- Provides high value Partner satisfaction as evident in Partner feedback
- Serves as focal for questions/issues regarding the association of leads/revenue to the application for funds in the Co-Marketing Center (CMC)
- Interfaces with Business Partner (BP) and IBM CMC Team, as well as IBM Business Partner Support Operations (BPSO) Expense Management Team
- Is responsible for contacting Partners on Claim Dead Lines, Lead Submission and Claim Payments in process
- Provides Solutions and Software Offering management of funds allocation based on Partner results
- Provides guidance on reporting and analysis of programs
- Is Back-up for Solutions, Software SoftLayer and Managed Services Provider (MSP) Program Managers
- Is expert in NA Solutions, Software, MSP and SoftLayer NA Programs
- Is responsible for the Campaign back-end claim process
- Manages the email portal for incoming/outgoing communications on programs and news appropriate to our Partners....contacting and responding to questions and inquiries
- Has strong working knowledge and application of the Global Partner Portal (GPP)...tracking coding and reporting
- Possesses strong working knowledge and application of the CoMarketing Tool (CMC)
-Works with Partners to insure Proof of Performance, invoices, documentation, leads for approval are in place, if not, act as a consultant to the Partner to provided accurate documentation and/or advising on why a claim has been denied
- Insures proper coding (MPIDs) and reporting for accountability and funding
- Tracks CMC Tool application for reporting and reporting of leads, opportunities and WINS to meet revenue targets
- Interfaces as appropriate, with Business Partners on CMC issues and missing documentation
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to budget
- Advise and lead projects to achieve program objectives
- Ability to analyze performance data and competitive insights to improve performance.
- Proactive, self-directed, embraces challenge
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed environment
- Strong communications skills: writing, speaking, organization
- Ability to understand the business strategy and align marketing execution plan to achieve business goals
This role is located in IBM offices in Austin, TX.
Must have the ability to work in the US without current/future need for IBM sponsorship.
Do work that matters.
Discover your true potential.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 3+ years Marketing experience
- Strong Communications skills
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top