IBM Bigfix Accelerated Value Specialist
IBM seeks to hire a IBM Bigfix Accelerated Value Specialist for the worldwide Accelerated Value Program (AVP). AVP offers its software customers the highest level of service and support for their Software Group (SWG) software by building close relationships and a demonstrated understanding of a customer's IT environment, business drivers, and competitive needs.
- The candidate must have demonstrated the ability to work with a group of peers, be capable of leading a driven team spread across multiple IBM and client sites. The candidate must also have customer satisfaction as their driving influence and have a technical support background. This position requires knowledge of the IBM Software Group and Security portfolio, support process and be able to become technically skilled specifically in the IBM Bigfix product.
- The candidate must have proven written and verbal communication skills, make a positive impact on morale and climate, as well as demonstrate flexibility, adaptability, and ownership.
- Must be able to respond to our goals and customer needs with a sense of urgency and yet calmly defuse escalations. Complex project management, cross-organization negotiations, and multi-tasking are required on a daily basis.
- Demonstrated skills in communication, taking initiative, negotiation, software technical background, critical situation management, client facing, business acumen, driving optimal results for clients and IBM are required.
- Demonstrated ability to develop a conceptual understanding of client business objectives and drivers and how these might be best addressed by IBM Software and strategic solutions including social, mobile, analytics, and cloud
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- IBM Bigfix - 2 years
- Ability to obtain TS Clearance
- Proficient in BigFix Session relevance, BigFix Client relevance and BigFix Action Script
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- IBM Bigfix certifications
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top