IBM Accounting Analyst
As an IBM Accounting Analyst, you will play a unique and integral role as a 'trusted business advisor' in support of various internal customers including Finance, Planning, Pricing, Operational teams, Business Development, Treasury, Client Financing etc. throughout globally integrated IBM.
Accounting has the responsibility to accurately record the company's financial performance using US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, IBM Accounting Practices and Local Statutory Principles. Professionals working in this area perform complex operational and technical accounting activities, such as external customer contract review, reporting and analysis of monthly/quarterly results with insight and understanding of the key business drivers. In this role you will also provide comprehensive and meaningful information and accounting guidance to the various stakeholders noted above.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 2 years in public accounting
- Possess or strong interest to apply US GAAP accounting rules in a complex, SEC regulated, technology company.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of computer skills including the Office suite of products.
- Demonstrate professional written and oral communication skills.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Prefer experience at one of the Big Four accounting firms
- Prefer Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top