IAM_Security Delivery Specialist (Conversion)
- Internal User ID management (creation/deletion/modification/trouble shooting..etc) on different platforms (Unix/Linux/AIX/Mainframe/AS400/Windows Servers)
- Weekly and monthly report making
- Follow up and escalate issues and problems
- Have basic knowledge on at least one of those platforms Unix/Linux/AIX/Mainframe/AS400/Windows Servers, Windows VB script skill is more preferred.
- Experience in IT Industry would be an advantage.
- Knowledge on process and procedure documentation would be an advantage
- English CET-4 above level with good level of spoken English
- Proficient in MS applications for report making
- Can work under pressure, Hard working, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good Problem-solving techniques
- Good service mind set
- Willing to work on morning shift following Australia/New Zealand working hour
- Bachelor degree in computer science related subjects will be an advantage
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top