IAM Developer and SME
Tasks and responsibilities:
- IT Specialists in this job role will have expertise in analyzing and translating business requirements into control objectives, design security controls and implement them along with a security management cycle.
- Security specialists assist in finding the proper balance between enabling and securing in relation to the customers organization, culture and ecosystem.
- Typical examples of the deliverables include asset classification models, risk analysis reports, information security policies, security solution scenarios, implementation plans, security services, organization models, procedures, security services, security effectiveness evaluation reports and security awareness workshops.
- IT Specialists who primarily apply their technical skills in an internal or external customer billable services and implementation environment.
- Customization ITIM / ISIM Data Structure (LDAP and DB2) ITIM / ISIM APIs (Application Interfaces), ITIM / ISIM policies and work flow development.
- IBM Directory Integrator Assembly lines development and fixing Manages systems
Attractive compensation and benefits
Recommend-a-Friend - get a bonus in the employee referral program
Contribution to pension plan
Special IBM discounts
• YOUR LIFE & HEALTH
Private Health insurance (Medicover)
Life InsuranceInternational environment
Travel /Commuting support
Become part of our diverse and multinational community and collaborate within global and local teams
• YOUR DEVELOPMENT
Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
Training programs - classroom based training and 5000 e-learning course
Join our Succeeding@IBM Program - a structured onboarding and development program
Benefit from mentoring and coaching
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
IAM Management solutions - Expert
WebSphere skills - Intermediate
Framework skills - Intermediate (desirable)
Java skills - Intermediate
Mainframe skills (zVM and MVS) - Intermediate (desirable)
General Architecture / Methodology skills (SOA...)
Tivoli Directory Integrator skills - Intermediate
Application Developer/Architect J2EE (struts) - Intermediate (desirable)
DB2 development skills
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Unified Method Framework - advanced (desirable)
Ability to work within a large and virtual team on a daily basis
Strong teamwork and communication skills
Problem solving skills
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top