IAM Architect - UAE
From consultancy and client selling to architecting and implementing a solution, a Security role with IBM has a very diverse remit. This increased diversity brings with it great challenges and opportunities. Working for IBM you'll be dealing with end-to-end security, with an incredibly varied portfolio that aims to provide and deliver a holistic approach for Security Services. This promises a fast-paced environment with innovative thinking right at its heart, with a broad range of industries and challenges on offer.
Working for IBM you'll be dealing with end-to-end security, with an incredibly varied portfolio that aims to provide and deliver a holistic approach for Security Services. IBM Security Services has a global security team with over 7,000 professionals, and we're expanding our services to meet the increase in demand we are seeing across all sectors of industry. It also has some world leading capability and services from the IBM Institute for Advanced Security and the X-Force team to leading products and services.
IBM Security Services works alongside IBM Security Systems who have a portfolio of industry leading security software products across many areas, including QRadar and IBM Security Identity and Access Management. IBM is looking for experienced Security Architects to support a variety of exciting projects across all industry sectors.• Web Access Management ; Single-Sign-on, Access Federation, , Privileged Access Management, Desktop Single Sign-on, Advanced and Multi Factor Authorisation, RBAC/ABAC, Application Integration.
• Privileged Access Management; Vaulting, Session Recording, Access Controls methods such as Sudo. Hard coded password approaches, Operating System, Database, Application integration and methods. Related business and security standards, policies processes and procedures
• Directory Services; LDAP, Active Directory, Azure, Integration, replication/synchronisation,
• Other; Desktop Single Sign-on, API / Rest
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Identity and Access Management Security Architecture
Design and implementation of IAM Infrastructure, Application and Cloud solutions
The ability to design security solutions such as Identity Management, Directory Services and Federated solutions, Web Application & Server Access management,
Experience with some of the following subject areas:
• Identity; life-cycle, provisioning/provisioning, workflow automation, delegated administration, password synchronisation, self service, Role Based Access Control, related business and security standards, policies processes and procedures. Operating System, Application and Web Application Access controls and methods. End Point Integration.
• Web Access Management ; Single-Sign-on, Access Federation, , Privileged Access Management, Desktop Single Sign-on, Advanced and Multi Factor Authorisation, RBA
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top