Hybrid Cloud Marketing Analytics Consultant
Lead IBM internal marketing practitioners in a transformation to effectively use analytics to improve marketing performance. The successful candidate will instruct our Hyrbid Cloud unit marketing leaders on the latest digital marketing and consulting frameworks, provide key enablement on IBM's digital marketing analytics tools and lead data analysis for campaign performance and optimization. Using the basic constructs of campaign management and digital marketing, the Consultant will be responsible for showing teams how to critically evaluate their digital performance and make in-campaign changes to achieve end-of-funnel results. Engage marketing teams to execute high impact, data-driven marketing optimization projects- then scale learnings across programs, units and markets - for broad-based IBM benefit. Play a solutions development role generating additional feedback and need requirements for new solutions from clients within the organization where existing technologies don't exist. This will require an ability to gather and synthesis data quickly and translate insights to a workable solution. Inspire and orchestrate analytics and data specialists to become trusted advisors to their respective marketing stakeholders, by focusing on significant project outcomes, and supported by integrated talent development. Continuously gather and pass client inputs, perspectives, thinking and feedback to the corporate team.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• 5 years of data and consulting or marketing experience in the areas of Data, Marketing and Strategy
• 2 years' experience working with of data (e.g., SQL), statistics (e.g., SPSS), and interpretation; with an expertise in applying data and analytics to real business problems
• 3 years' experience with marketing funnel concepts and optimization strategies
• 2 years' experience training /coaching others on best practices in data driven marketing
• Demonstrated ability in analytical thinking and breaking down large problems into solvable parts
• Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
• Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Business, Economics, Engineering and/or Marketing or another quantitative field required
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Master's degree or PhD in Business Administration or Quantitative field preferably with Data/Marketing/Strategy as one of the focus areas or equivalent experience.
Prefer at least 2 years' experience in
• Web analytics and tools (e.g., Coremetrics, Google analytics)
• Programmatic marketing
• Marketing automation (e.g., Unica, Marketo)
• Search Engine Optimization
• Web page production
• Experience in Top Tier consulting firm
• Business-to-business marketing experience
• Media domain experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top