Hybrid Cloud Integration Software - Client Technical Professional
Client Technical Professionals are technical consultants to clients, IBM sales teams and/or IBM Business Partners. They understand the client's business requirements, technical requirements and/or competitive landscape. They provide technical sales expertise to progress, close opportunities and follow-thru with client success. This may include: collaborating with IBM sales teams to define, design, and detail the technical aspects and feasibility of proposed solutions; delivering Proof of Concept; developing and delivering technical education; supporting critical situations; designing solutions; and answering technical questions. When engaged for a specific opportunity or project, they are responsible for the technical viability and feasibility of the proposed solution in addressing client's requirements
In this role, you will be a solution subject matter expert - analyzing customer situations and requirements and developing high quality Cloud solutions, which are tailored to the client's business and technical needs in a way that is valued by the customer and superior to the competition. It is essential that you are able to apply in-depth understanding of best practices, key concepts, products, offerings and services within the Cloud portfolio and utilize knowledge and experience about technology, industry and business.
You will be expected to propose, demonstrate and support sales of enterprise-level solutions consisting of software, methodology, and services to C-level executives in major corporations.
- Providing all necessary technical expertise in collaboration with sales team to meet quarterly and annual sales revenue quotas
- Technical Advisor to customers on their Cloud strategies and initiatives
- Discovering customer requirements
- Present and demonstrate IBM technical solutions
- Propose competitive differentiators
- Handle objections and response to Request for Proposal (RFP) / Request for Information (RFI)
- Lead and Deliver Proof of Concepts with installation of software and building of sample application solutions where required
- Manage post-sales relationships
- Work with extended team, namely IT Architects, sellers, business partners, and units of IBM as needed to create an effective solution for the client
- Provide technical sales leadership to key accounts to promote IBM Cloud usage and development of new opportunities
- Collaborate with business partners to develop their skills and solutions
- Presentations/Speaker at Meetup, marketing events, and enablement events, Cloud community, Social media posts, writing technical papers and articles, etc.
- Other responsibilities : coordination of activities with internal and external service partners
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Please see job description
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Please see job description
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top