Hybrid Cloud Architect
IBM Global Business Services is one of the world's largest consulting services organizations. We design and implement the future business models, customer experiences, and digital platforms that will help our clients get to the future.
We are looking for a Hybrid-Cloud Architect.
- Define and maintain IT Architecture for Managed Services Delivery & Projects with focus on Hybrid IT and Cloud integration
- Analyse technical innovation for our portfolio and solution
- Interact with project management and competencies
- Design profitable & feasible projects, growth and cost reduction
- Optimize iterative actions like patching and cluster on /off
- Setup / support capacity management, integration to reporting
- Assess automation potential like scripts, image deployment, existing IBM automation programs
- Design and maintain path to hybrid cloud integration & cognitive computing solutions
- Consider existing infrastructure incl. SLAs and KPIs
Reference Salary EUR 60.760,
, p.a. Possibility for overpayment is based on education and experience.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Hybrid IT and Cloud integration (IBM Cloud, MS Azure) Leadership
- Solution Orientation versus Problem Orientation, "down to earth" thinking
- Technical Skill (VMware, cloud solution and integration)
- Consulting Approach (Advisor)
- Understanding of architect role
- Interface with Solution Design
- Fluent in German and English language
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top