Hybrid Cloud Analytics Digital Development Rep– Nordic Speaker
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. To lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As the largest technology and consulting employer on a global scale IBM is a leader in this global transformation and we invite you to join our team. As an IBMer you'll benefit from some of the best training in the world to help you grow your career and gain exposure to international clients.
We have an ambitious advantage to sell some of the world's most creative IT solutions & our Digital Development Representatives (DDR) have many fortunate opportunities to work with customer acquisition and the customer retention/relationship process.
With a clearly defined and aligned approach, DDRs are responsible for finding opportunities, closing their own deals where possible, managing the full sales cycle from opportunity identification to won revenue, delivering the highest standards of customer care and developing a strong Channel relationship. Main KPI's include, opportunity identification, the value of the opportunities and WON Revenue. The DDR will be a proactive hunter highly skilled in Social Selling and managing their own outbound campaigns. Also the DDR, will work on inbound responses generated from multiple marketing activities and be aligned to the relevant IBM Client and Channel Managers to develop sales opportunities for the Hybrid Cloud Analytics business in Europe.
You will also work closely with the marketing team to develop, execute and evaluate marketing campaigns and other tailored outbound sales plays.
- Screening & Qualifying marketing generated responses
- Follow up leads as a result of lead generating activities organised by marketing (Events, Product Trials, 3 rd Party Agency leads, Direct Mails etc.)
- Follow up other sourced leads (Web, Incoming calls, Livechat, Digital Marketing Campaigns)
- Qualifying these leads to a very high standard according to defined criteria (e.g. BANT and CRA)
- Canvassing and developing target accounts (including new customers, commercial (SME) and enterprise)
- Ability to have conversations with C-Level role profiles
- Ability to host and present on customer calls and WebEx's
- Building opportunities according to the defined criteria through research of customers and prospects independently from lead generating programs performed by marketing.
- Cultivate customer relationships as needed for the more complex sale or solution sales
- Have a team approach with aligned client & channel managers and other key positions within the sales organisation
- Help increase the quality of opportunities in the pipeline and create a critical mass of short-listed opportunities
- Company profiling (Target Accounts) The DDR responsible for profiling named accounts. In close collaboration with the sales team he/she will provide insight into target accounts, structure and priorities so that the sales teams can point their efforts most effectively.
- Enriching and ensuring data quality (GDPR)
- Monitoring developments in the business community and using this information to be more effective in discussions with prospects and customers
- Reporting weekly opportunity updates and feedback on marketing campaigns
- Critical thinking is key and the ability to receive and give constructive feedback.
- Interest in Technology (Data Analysis, Analytics & AI)
The benefits for you:
- Joining IBM will open up career opportunities in over 170 countries and in a wide range of disciplines
- IBM is an innovative company constantly offering new opportunities due to growth.
- Industry leading Sales Education Provided (IBM GSS)
- To ensure your success, IBM will make a significant investment in your personal development
- You will join a company with a powerful reputation for success, which is focused on innovation, growth and future technologies
- Together with a competitive salary and the potential to earn substantial commission, you will also benefit from ancillary benefits including, Employee Assistance Program, life insurance and access to a doctor on-site
- You will be located on the IBM Dublin Campus in a brand new, state of the art Digital Sales Centre, the first of its kind in Europe.
- Gym on-site opening soon.
- Fun dynamic environment with huge opportunities to develop skills
IBM thrives and leads in Digital Sales transformation. We're good at change because we've never been afraid of it. Are you the same? Then discover what you can do at IBM European Digital Sales Team.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Strong desire to build a career in IBM
- An understanding of business processes within larger organisations
- 2-4 years of Sales Experience preferably IT
- Can translate business pains into business needs
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously while managing your time efficiently
- The ability to have a business conversation with senior business management, executives etc.
- The ability to retrieve essential information around the BANT criteria
- An (inside) sales background in ICT
- Full sales cycle experience
- Well versed in business intelligence and performance management terminology within larger organisations
- Feels confident on the phone
- Focused on Quarterly targets set
- Fluent in one of the Nordic languages - Ideally native spoken and written
- In addition to a Nordic language, the common language in use in IBM is English so "Business English" is a core requirement.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Focused on and motivated by both bringing value to the company and your own personal growth
- Dedicated, constantly willing to learn and resilient
- Be keen to hunt for business in a proactive team player manner
- Manage the reactive side of the business keeping customer experience as a top priority
- 2+ years of IT Solution Sales Experience is advantageous
- Interest in Technology (Data Analysis, Analytics & AI)
About Business Unit
Digital Sales is a specialized sales organization with a purpose-built infrastructure consisting of Global Digital Sales Centers in Atlanta GA, Chicago IL, Dallas TX, and Littleton MA & Dublin Ireland. Digital Sales teams engage with clients of all sizes and markets to grow their businesses by solving strategic and tactical business problems with IBM's proven cognitive and cloud technology solutions.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world. What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top