Human Resources Generalist
Job Description :
Over the past 100 years, IBMers all over the globe have helped make the world work better and smarter.
In this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries by bringing together our expertise in Cognitive, Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things: Changing how we create, collaborate, analyze and engage. From transforming healthcare to improving the retail shopping experience - it's what IBMers do. As we tackle the world's biggest challenges, our company continues to grow, we're looking for talented professionals to join us in this new era.
Reporting to the Country Human Resources (HR) Leader, responsible for providing strategic and operational partnership for all aspects of human resources in line with IBM's People Strategy and priorities. The incumbent will be charged with aligning HR initiatives with business strategy, ensuring the attraction, development and retention of talent required to drive business growth. The incumbent will provide consulting and coaching to stakeholders, with a particular focus on organizational culture and values, talent management, leadership development, succession management, IBMer experience, total reward, diversity and inclusion, and change management. Ensuring legal compliance of practices by monitoring and implementing applicable government requirements and local policies i.e. labour agreement, Conduct investigations and recommend corrective actions, Advise on disciplinary actions and performance improvement plans, Produce complex regular and ad-hoc reports/metrics
The incumbent will work with other HR team members both across the Middle East & Africa region and globally.
Required Professional Expertise:
• 8+ years overall experience;in HR with generalist/specialist expertise across areas that include talent management, talent acquisition, compensation, learning & development
• Demonstrable record of contributing to business results though innovative HR initiatives, enhancing employee experience
• Proven record of client engagement abilities
• High levels of resilience and ability to successfully navigate within a global, matrix and complex environment
• Collaboration and influencing skills
• Strong commercial acumen, problem solving, analytical skills and decision making.
• Commitment to continuous learning.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top