HR Transformation Consultant-Talent & Transformation
- Seoul, South Korea
At IBM, we know that transformation drives change, and it is in our DNA to continuously transform. Our Business Transformation Consultants help drive large scale change that spans IBM business units and geographies. As a part of this team, you will have the unique opportunity to be a part of driving IBM's ongoing transformation as a company that continuously innovates and leads the market.
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM's Talent and Transformation business is seeking Senior HR Transformation Consultants to be part of our team .
In this position, the candidate will work directly with clients to understand and co-create their HR digital transformation journey. The candidate will use their deep skills, expertise, and experience in HR strategy, change management, target operating models, HR process redesign, and modern HR technology to create the best digital experience for clients and their employees.
Specifically, this candidate will:
- Co-create with clients to define their HR digital transformation journey and strategy to a modern cognitive business
- Develop AI and automation-enabled client solutions that position HR as a partner and strategic business leader within their business
- Re-invent and redesign HR processes leveraging digital technology to bring to light new HR operating models, process innovation, automation and achieve client's business case objectives
- Use big data analytics to lead HR Transformation helps clients shape, plan, implement, and realize their business vision
- Act as a trusted advisor to senior HR leaders on shift to cloud HCM decisions
- Participate in global account teams to build end to end client proposals
The ideal candidate for this role as a Senior Consultant will have a minimum of 5 years' experience as an HR consultant with deep expertise in at least one of the following areas and working knowledge across many:
- HR Digital Transformation Strategy
- Digital Learning Programs
- Enterprise Skills Transformation
- HR Process Redesign
- Dynamic HR Operating Model Redesign
- Culture Assessments and Organizational Redesign Approaches
- Robotics Process Automation
- HR AI Technology
- Workforce Planning and Analytics
- HR Cloud Transformation Strategy in Workday, Successfactors, Oracle
- HR Delivery Strategy
- HR Data Management Knowledge
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top