HR Service Administrator
This is a n senior level position for HR Operations. The HR process agent meets the job requirements of this role by meeting Service Level Agreements and delivering productivity and cost improvements.
This position reports to the HR Team Leader and would be working closely with the respective HR Process Agent (s) and HR Administrators he/she works with .
- Process HR requirements (monthly, semi-annually, annually , or off-cycle).
- Interface with customers for requests &/or issue resolution (eg. Employees, HR, Banks, Government officers, client, vendor , etc ).
- Document monthly HR scorecard, including issue and resolution tracking.
- Acts as First point of escalation for Issue Resolution of HR processes related matters raised by the employees/ counterparts in Japan
- Responsible for Legal Change Management and Document Management.
- Implements internal control measures and conducts regular control self assessments to ensure that processes meet internal control requirements.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 1 years of work experience in relevant field.
- HRO related work experiences (desirable)
- Excellent Japanese communication skills both in oral and writing
- Ability to deal with highly personal, confidential information
- Customer-oriented - demonstrates a positive attitude towards customer service
- Familiar with MS Office applications in Japanese (Excel and Word Power Point and Access are desirable)
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top