HR Payroll Administrator (Fluent German)
An HR Payroll Administrator is responsible for the organization and timely and accurate processing of HR transactions and all related tasks to achieve the agreed business goals. They ensure the delivery of a high quality, customer focused service to external and internal clients. They prioritize their tasks and choose the most appropriate approach. They have an overview over their own expertise within their team and need to adhere to the control framework in place. They recommend improvements to existing procedures and processes. They assume additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Handle payroll transactions in line with business controls requirements;
- Control the monthly payroll clearing;
- Handle inquiries (via phone and email);
- Ensure timely delivery of services in line with payroll cycles;
- Administer, process and archive payroll-relevant documents;
- Enter process-relevant data into payroll system and document entries according to process description and business controls regulations.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- English: Fluent
- German: Fluent
- Good command of MS Office
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Experience in SAP
- Additionally one language of the following is a plus (Italian/Spanish/Nordics/French)
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top