HR Consultant, Digital Change
IBM Global Business Services: Join a Leader. Consult with us.
IBM Global Business Services has more than 60,000 professionals in over 50 countries worldwide. With a strong focus on results, we enable clients to leverage technology and information to improve performance and create sustainable competitive advantages. We are proud of our talented team, our respected reputation, and our outstanding results.
IBM's Talent and Engagement Practice is seeking a Consultant, HR Transformation to be part of our Talent and Engagement Team. The successful Consultant will apply skills in Organizational Change, Organization Redesign, HR Transformation, Change Management, Target Operating Model, Process Redesign, and Benefits Realization.
In this position, the candidate will work directly with clients to determine their business issues and recommend solutions that drive business value. The candidate will use consulting skills, analytical expertise, and business knowledge to determine business objectives, as well as processes, measurements and appropriate tools for formulating hypotheses and testing conclusions that result in the best solution for business needs.
At IBM, we understand that real business value is delivered when business consulting harnesses Social, Mobile, Data Analytics, Behavioral Science Insight, and Cognitive to deliver change in a digital world. As a Strategy Consultant for IBM, the candidate will have the unique opportunity to bring these elements together and enhance the value that we bring to our clients.
- Develop and lead Digital Change and HR Strategy deliverables with a focus on helping clients transform their organizations to achieve target benefits;
- Develop and lead Digital Change Strategies, including Organization Change, Stakeholder Adoption, and Communications;
- Experience assisting clients to implement changes associated with large scale transformation including ERP implementations, implementation of shared services or other operating model changes, amalgamations of departments or functional areas, etc;
- Assess HR processes, systems and operations and develop HR Transformation road maps including contributing to benefits cases and business cases in a variety of client settings;
- Conduct and lead process mapping, gap assessments, and process re-engineering in a variety of functional areas;
- Develop and lead Talent Management Strategies and Assessment, including job roles and responsibilities, skills and behavior, and incentives;
- Lead engagements (and teams) with excellent client relationship management skills;
- Lead proposal development and consulting sales, project/program delivery, while managing client relationships;
- Apply knowledge of and translate industry leading best practices for client engagements;
- Excellent presentation and work product/deliverable development;
- Ability to lead and mentor teams on client engagements and within the practice.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Bachelor's Degree;
- At least 8 years' experience in Organizational or Digital Change Strategy Consulting;
- At least 5 years' experience in creating and executing HR/Talent Transformation Strategies;
- At least 8 years' experience in an internal or external consulting role including the use of consulting methodologies and project management (utilizing a formal/structured consulting methodology);
- At least 4 years' experience in assisting with proposal development and sales activities;
- At least 8 years' experience in working with large-scale clients across various industries;
- Excellent communication skills (written and presentation);
- Ability to obtain Canadian federal government security clearance;
- Bilingual (English and French)
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Master's Degree;
- Experience with HR Cloud solutions such as Kenexa, Workday, SuccessFactors;
- Minimum 3 ERP implementations.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top