HP Service Manager SME/Developer
Your future made with IBM
IBM Client Innovation Center Wroclaw & Katowice is now hiring experienced professionals!
Experience new and diverse professional challenges. Take your career further with IBM's Client Innovation Center in Katowice. Be part of a multicultural team that helps our clients to transform how their IT services are delivered. You will discover a friendly team-focused environment: an inspiring workplace that provides an open and collaborative culture. Enjoy varied and challenging work - and grow your expertise through training and career development tailored to you. Shape your future by joining a global team that has driven client success for more than 100 years.
What will you make with IBM?
- keeping the HP Service Manager (HPSM) product up & running
- managing product lifecycle: install, test and deploy of new SW versions, patches and fixes
- guaranteeing business continuity and disaster recovery (BC & DR) capabilities
- improving the product architecture according to the needs (e.g. product scalability)
- customizing HPSM configuration (through programming, when needed) to satisfy processes' functional requirements
- managing relationship with HP support
- managing relationships with ITSM process managers
- supporting to other tool user
- Experience as HP-Service manager and HP CIT developer/administrator
- Experience in designing, development, implementation, installation, and testing of custom and HP applications software and interfaces
- Ability to investigate user problems and needs, identify their source, and determine possible solutions
- Experience in maintaining documentation of problems and resolutions for future reference
- Knowledge of Oracle Sql, Windows Shell
- Practical knowledge of WebServices
- HP certificates
- Trainings and certifications
- Private medical package and insurance package
- Multisport Card
- Working on international projects in multicultural teams
- Good to be an IBMer discounts
- Cinema & trips for IBMers
- Language classes
- Summer camps for children
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
As in Job Description
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
As in Job Description
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top