GVMG Audit Team Specialist
The vendor master record audit procedures validates the accuracy of the data, confirms the adherence to the WW data standards and ensures that requests originate from authorized individuals. The team also ensures that active employees and restricted suppliers are not paid through A/P.
Key duties and responsibilities:
• Ensure that vendors with different names and duplicates have a valid business reason.
• Action suppliers that have been inactive for an extended period of time so they are disabled for payment.
• Run and analyse reports:
o To compare the Denied Parties List and Unauthorized Supplier List to the Vendor Lead Client
o To identify duplicate suppliers and so minimize the risk of duplicate payments.
o To identify IBM employees residing on the Vendor Master Files
o To monitor and audit vendor update activity via the vendor audit activity report.
o To identify blocked vendors with open invoices and follow up with block requesters
• Maintain documentation on processes and procedures.
• Assist in information gathering for audit and measurement reporting purposes, etc.
• Prioritize work to enable the team to meet their daily targets
• Monitoring of Lotus Notes Task ID on a regular basis and provide correct and timely responses as per agreed turnaround times
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- English language proficient
- Basic finance and/or accounting experience
- Good time management, analytical skills, monotony tolerance, advanced communication skills
- Client focus with excellent communication skills
- Accuracy, some economic background
- Proactive problem solving
- Reliable, precise, efficient, well organized
- Flexible in work
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top