GVMG Audit Specialist
As a Finance & Administration Business Associate you'll be a trusted business advisor. You'll have the opportunity to position IBM for long-term financial growth delivering analysis, and providing insight and innovation into the business. You'll be redefining how we manage our organization and how we work while achieving budgeted targets and ensuring the delivery of a high quality product.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Purpose of the job:
The vendor master record audit procedures validates the accuracy of the data, confirms the adherence to the WW data standards and ensures that requests originate from authorized individuals. The team also ensures that active employees and restricted suppliers are not paid through A/P.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure that vendors with different names and duplicates have a valid business reason.
- Action suppliers that have been inactive for an extended period of time so they are disabled for payment.
- Run and analyse reports:-
- To compare the Denied Parties List and Unauthorized Supplier List to the Vendor Lead Client
- To identify duplicate suppliers and so minimize the risk of duplicate payments.
- To identify IBM employees residing on the Vendor Master Files
- To monitor and audit vendor update activity via the vendor audit activity report.
- To identify blocked vendors with open invoices and follow up with block requesters
- Maintain documentation on processes and procedures.
- Assist in information gathering for audit and measurement reporting purposes, etc.
- Prioritize work to enable the team to meet their daily targets
- Monitoring of Lotus Notes Task ID on a regular basis and provide correct and timely responses as per agreed turnaround times
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Intermediate English
- Good quality of work
- Flexible in work schedule
- Motivated ( need to get the work completed successfully and accurately each day)
- Ability to work in team (assist others in the team to meet deadlines.)
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
The IBM Finance organization is responsible for driving enterprise performance and transformation. We are the financial stewards of IBM, delivering IBM's financial strategy, developing new business models, and mitigating enterprise risk. Do you have a passion for creating business value? Join our team in accounting, financial planning, pricing, business controls, tax, treasury, business development (acquisitions & divestitures), and global financing.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top