(GTS) Solution Sales Manager - Cisco system
Solution Sales Manager is responsible for the development and sales of IBM Infrastructure Services solutions and value directly to customers. By using a combination of IBM and non-IBM offerings, services, labor, assets, hardware, and software products, the Solution Manager lead the creation of the value proposition, the solution and associated cost cases for complex, multi-year opportunities which meet the customer's requirements and assist in solving their business problems. This is a client facing Job Role. Technical Solution Managers are expected to spend 40-70% of their time in face-to-face discussions with IBM clients.
Key activities and responsibilities include:
- Understand IBM's sales messaging and communicate effectively to Customers and Partners at C-Suite level
- Represent IBM in a professional way and continually demonstrate a sound technical understanding of our solutions and the needs of our customers to display our key differentiator over the competition
- Uncover new business opportunities and qualify appointments
- Work closely with the Pre-Sales team when creating a bid to ensure technical accuracy of the proposed deal
- Prepare proposals and present them at customer meetings
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding annual target.
- Ensure sales documentation is completed on time and in line with the appropriate company standards
- Continual learning and education to develop sales skills and had better understand Customer industries and business
- Represent the company to our Customers in the most professional way and continually ensure the delivery of operational excellence within every engagement
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 10 years Sales experience in IT industry, preferably with multinational company
- Self-motivated and able to network across a broad team.
- Good communication, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Fluent English Skills
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Strategic Outsourcing or Managed Services is preferred
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top