[GTS] Oracle engineer (차/부장급)
Oracle engineer for MVS business
* Required skills and experiences
The technical requirements of customers are as follows. All the following skills needs to be provided to perform the work:
1. Technical: Troubleshooting, Clustering skills (Oracle Data guard), Oracle installation on various environments (Cloud (Especially AWS), various Linux, Windows and various UNIX), Oracle RAC skills (installation and operation) and operation guide.
2. Required Certification: OCM (Oracle Certified Master) and Oracle RAC
3. Experience: More than 10 years experience as an oracle engineer
4. Language: Fluency in Korean to be able to discuss and communicate business/technical subjects with the clients.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Understand HW maintenance services especially Oracle software skill
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top