[GTS] Client Solution Executive(상무급)
The Client Solution Executive is the lead sales person on a strategic outsourcing engagement and is responsible for the overall sales effort. The Client Solution Executive is responsible for the development and closing of highly complex information technology solutions to senior client executives, which can include the CEO, CFO, CIO, Board of Directors and evaluation committees. They are required to have an in-depth understanding of the client's business, goals, strategies and industry trends and directions. The Client Solution Executive is responsible for leading large, multi-disciplined teams, and integrating products and services required to meet business needs. They may lead multiple opportunities concurrently although typically in different sales stages and have assigned contract signings, expense, and customer satisfaction targets for the industry they support. The employee Influences the functional strategy.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
1. long-term and large deal closing experience (>10M$) in Enterprise IT infra and Hybrid Cloud.
2. Deal and project management skill in the complex and multi-functional team engagements
3. High-level client executive communication and fluent presentation skills
4. Innovative and structured approach to address value propositions by leveraging digital transformation, industry agenda and cloud platform.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Contribution/Leadership: Leads multi-functional teams, or conducts special projects, or manages department(s) (national or international). Has vision of functional or unit mission. Influences people and organizations, including executive management, when issues are complex/difficult and require considerable diplomacy. Considerable latitude in responsibilities to define and decide on tools, processes, priorities and resources following general business unit directives. Recognized as an expert in their field. Often no precedent exists.
- Impact on Business/Scope: Accountable for projects or programs involving multi- functional, country-wide or regional teams. Responsible for overall functional program success. Activities are subject to business measurements, impact customer satisfaction, and impact functional, business unit, or country costs or expenses.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top