Growth Engine Architect
The candidate will work with a team of motivated offering managers and developers for IBM's "growth engine" technology platform. Their mission is to ensure that our technical architecture, decisions, technical execution and strategy can scale, as well as be ready for future applications. The architect is a future-looking technical strategist.
- Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Defining, owning and evolving the architecture of the Growth Engine and it's associated ecosystem and interconnects across third-parties and other IBM systems
- Reviewing, analysing and providing guidance on technical solutions and their interplay within the ecosystem
- Presenting to the Architecture Guild, stakeholders and developers, soliciting feedback and presenting pros and cons of architectural elements and the overall strategy
- Defining technical strategy at least 12-24 months out
- Testing and auditing new technology, schemas, vendors to ascertain applicability within our architecture
- Providing guidance to developers as they are attempting to build out the solutions
- Provide guidance to Nurture Love, Growth Engine and Growth Hacking teams, when there are technical or operational issues, on areas to investigate and what to look for.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Proven experience as a Technical Architect or Senior Developer, running operational systems at scale
- Hands-on experience with software development
- Experience in cloud technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Organizational and leadership skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Problem-solving aptitude
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top