Group Product Owner, Marketing Content Platform
IBM is seeking an outstanding product owner who is r esponsible for defining and prioritizing features and functionality to drive adoption of a content management platform that facilitates creation and globalization of marketing content, and enables higher SEO, engagement and conversion.
Our current Drupal team has delivered "V1" of the Drupal platform, and the Group Product Owner will be responsible for bringing it to the next level.
This position will report to the VP, Marketing Platforms with a strong connection to our Marketing teams.
The ideal candidate will have background in product management, as well as experience building requirements systems across multiple stakeholders and creating a management structure around that system.
- Work with key stakeholders to define the "V2" goals and criteria across the Drupal Platforms.
- Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Provide vision and direction to the Agile development team, product management, and adoption leads throughout the project and define key requirements.
- Plan and prioritize a shared product feature backlog and development for the product across Drupal core and extended development teams.
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Lead the planning product release plans and set expectations with stakeholders for delivery of new functionalities
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
- Follow our competitors and the industry
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
- Manage platform adoption and support teams to ensure efficient and high-quality onboarding and support processes for end users.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Bachelor's degree. MBA or technical advanced degree preferred.
- Previous working experience as a Product Owner for 10+ year(s)
- Proven capabilities in driving large enterprise scale adoption and enablement programs
- Exceptional relationship-building and communication skills across the organization
- Comfortable working with ambiguity and change
- Team player with excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Based in New York Metro area with ability to travel 30-50% of the time
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top