Graduate program - Junior Technical Architect
Junior Technical Architect
Come and join one of the most innovative and fun groups in IBM!
This program is designed for graduates who will work for Global Markets group or other Business Units. Selection process starts in August, program starts in September. Duration of the program is 1-2 years.
As a Graduate at IBM, you'll join our new entry and development program designed to provide the full-spectrum of training, development, and practical experience necessary to successfully launch and accelerate your career. We are looking for people who are interested in a career as IT-Specialist/ Industry Architect, Consultant or Technical Sales.
Join us and become part of something special:
- Local community
- Learn from smart and innovative people in a dynamic team environment
- Customized career planning and tailored education path - Mentorship and one-on-one attention
This is a full-time assignment for fresh graduates with duration of 1 year allocated to one particular area in technical architect group, where you will get an opportunity to start your career with training, shadowing assignments, individual assignments and mentoring. We will assign you to 1-3 technical architects that specialize in different industry verticals (banking, telco, public, natural resources, etc). This is to accelerate and support your career to develop into a future professional.
Individual will interact with subject matter experts and experienced architects, helping to solve real business cases. This helps individual to learn quickly the specifics of the industry and understand the intricacies of the work that Industry Architects perform in IBM.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Working as part of the team to help solve real business cases
- Perform research on market needs and available solutions within IBM
- As part of the team, participate in solution design and development and presales activities
- Assist in demonstration preparations and proof of concept development
- Assist in preparation of technical and marketing documentation to accelerate presales activities
- Undergo continuous training and development incorporating common soft skills education and specialized classes
- University Diploma (graduated no later than last year)
- Technical/analytical education
- Fluency in English and Russian languages
- Seeking creative, innovative and open-minded individuals
- Understanding the basic trends of IT industry
- Ability to read technical documentation
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top