Graduate Program in Client Center
This is a full-time assignment for fresh graduates allocated to one particular area in IT, Marketing, Sales, Consulting, Finance etc. where you get the opportunity to start your career with training, shadowing assignments and mentoring. This is to accelerate and support your career to develop into a future professional. We offer challenges on a daily basis and genuine responsibility from day one.
As a Graduate at IBM, you'll join our new entry and development program designed to provide the full-spectrum of training, development, and practical experience necessary to successfully launch and accelerate your career.
Join us and become part of something special:
- Local community and camaraderie
- Learn from smart people in a dynamic team environment
- Customized career planning and tailored education path
- Mentorship and one-on-one attention
- University Diploma (graduated not later than last year)
- Fluency in English and Russian languages.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Relevant work experience will be an advantage.
Thanks for your attention to IBM!
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least Bachelor Diploma
- At least English - Advanced
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- At least Master Diploma
- At least English - Fluent
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top