Graduate (Pricing Analyst - Korean Speaker)
If you think IBM is just a bunch of techies, we won't hold it against you. IBM Financial Analysts play a unique and integral role in driving business decisions, supporting operations and influencing business results.
As a Pricing Analyst you are considered to be a trusted business advisor, working within the company's business units and geographies, as well as in a myriad of specialized corporate functions.
- To supports IBM Pricing operations across ASEAN Countries.
- Working in a fast paced and dynamic business environment to support IBM sales opportunities by working closely with the ASEAN/Countries Sales team and Business Unit Execs.
- To provide transactional P/L analysis, taking into account the cost drivers, risk elements, timeline, contract terms and condition and pricing approvals in accordance to IBM Pricing Approval Matrix and to extend support to sales team in pricing strategies in single or multi brand pricing context.
- To provide financial guidance to the sales team to ensure achievement of planned gross profit margins and targets.
- Manage internal financial review in a timely manner with sufficient heads-up and time for Management decisions.
- Ensure timely, accurate and complete compliance with processes and business controls requirements.
- To be successful on the job, the pricing analyst must be an effective team player, assertive and has good communication skill in dealing with both sales team and internal senior management.
Interested in learning more about IBM? Check out the IBM Global Careers newsletter.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Account, Business or related fields.
- Basic Knowledge in Finance and Accounting concepts
- Basic knowledge in Finance Planning, Pricing Strategies and Financial Review.
- Basic knowledge in MS Office - Word, Excel, Power Point
- English: Fluent
- Korean: Fluent
- Experienced and Fresh graduates are encourage to apply.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top