Graduate: End of Lease Business Support Professional
The IBM Global Financing Center, which commenced operations in Malaysia in 2006, is a cross-functional organization that provides expert business support, pricing, credit, IT and business controls for IBM Global Financing business across IBM's140 growth market countries. The Center's mission is to provide responsive and effective support services to internal clients to facilitate the achievement of planned business results and client satisfaction.
EOL BSP is responsible for maintaining a good relationship with the existing customer. The position is to ensure all the decision are processed with no/minimum impact to the customer. The person need to have a problem ownership, but may seek more experienced personnel for the advice. Acts as interface between IBM and customer to ensure that any exposures or potential exposures are explained and that realistic expectations are communicated to the customer. Position may also be used for individuals responsible for the coordination, prioritization and resolution of such key business area issues as account receivables/debt collection or contract management activities.
- Acts as interface between customer and IBM setting realistic expectations, resolving fulfillment/contract/decision related problems and providing support to customer ensuring a high level of satisfaction.
- Have responsibility for more complex customer relationships, but with support of more experienced team members.
- Ensures resolution of contract related problems and disputes related to EOL.
- Understands and provides advice on IBM (GARS) offerings and solutions. Prepares associated contracts and supplements and performs reconciliation in line with commitment periods and contract end.
- Maintains an awareness of customer decision and returns and communicates problems/issues to customers and appropriate IBM contact point.
- Maintains awareness of customer debt/accounts receivable status and initiates appropriate collection activities. Coordinates communication with customer and works with counterparts to resolve customer disputes and problems.
- Responds to fulfillment queries and ensures satisfaction with IBM fulfillment practices.
- Ensures compliance to all audit guidelines and adheres to all established processes.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as assigned.
Working hours: 7.30am - 4pm
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top