Graduate (Credit Risk Analyst - Mandarin Speaking)
The IBM Global Financing Center, which commenced operations in Malaysia in 2006, is a cross-functional organization that provides expert business support, pricing, credit, IT and business controls for IBM Global Financing business across IBM's140 growth market countries. The Center's mission is to provide responsive and effective support services to internal clients to facilitate the achievement of planned business results and client satisfaction.
- The analyst will perform financial and non financial analysis on IBM's customer set. Through that analysis and knowledge of the industry, the analyst will be expected to make a firm, informed recommendation. Increasingly, recommendations are not simply a yes / no equation, with the analyst expected to provide input into creating the right structure to enhance IBM's credit position but enable IBM to win the bid.
- This will largely involve working with senior credit analysts. The analyst will work with Regional Credit teams.
- The analyst must be able to utilize and have knowledge of all information sources available to them. This will include credit agencies and other internet based products.
- The analyst is also expected to take a leading role in an industry sector or a certain credit function. Applicants will be proactive in managing credit risk in that sector/function and providing guidance to IBM regarding the IBM customer set in that sector/function.
- Posses at least a Professional Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Finance/Accounting/Economics) qualifications
- Fresh Graduate are encouraged to apply
- Meticulous, analytical and a fast learner
- Able to multitask and meet timelines
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to work independently
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Fluent in both English and Mandarin
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top