Graduate Business & Technical Consultant 2019
Experienced in developing complex solution in one or more areas (Artificial Intelligence / Advanced Analytics / Cognitive / Internet of Things) solving complex business problems
Conversant with one or more areas (Artificial Intelligence / Advanced Analytics / Cognitive / Internet of Things) reference architecture, estimation methods and tools
Conversant with IBM organization structure and Solutioning processes
Understanding of financial models and business case calculation
Deep Skills in developing technical solutions Executive presence with the ability to establish credibility in the first meeting
Guide creation of business value justification/business case documents
Make use of data and analytics to generate relevant insights
Team player, result oriented, strong communicator, can-do attitude and comfortable working in a highly flexible, agile and collaborative environment.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
You will need to:
• Be meticulous and logical in the way you analyse and solve problems
• Be a clear and persuasive communicator
• Have a keen interest in business and technology
• Have a flexible attitude to your working patterns (you'll often need to work at different client sites and IBM offices across Ireland and occasionally abroad)And also for Technical ...
• Have some experience of programming and/or a basic knowledge of IT solution concepts
• Have a keen interest in learning how to use technology to solve clients' business problems and relish the prospect of designing and delivering these solutions for clientsHiring Requirements
• Be looking to achieve (or already have) a 2:1 honours - in any degree
• Have the right to work in Ireland
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top