Global Token Economy Architect
IBM is building the world's leading software platform for digital assets. We share the passion to create: designing, architecting and coding an open, accessible and robust future financial system.
We are looking for a Lead Architect to join our growing development team.
We're looking for proven leader in the financial and settlement systems space to build leading edge solutions to power our token issuance platform at scale. As the Lead Architect on Token Economy, you will be responsible for the success of solution construction, implementation and system integration in a the crypto-token space. You will deliver new and complex high quality solutions to clients in response to varying business requirements. You will utilize in-depth knowledge of leading-edge products and technology in conjunction with industry and business skills to influence clients. WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Architect and implement end-to-end token issuance (payments, utility, securities) solutions in partnership with the business, oversee execution, and plan for long-term maintenance
- Partner with the business to define the technology roadmap for the token economy systems
- Be a thought-leader on internal tooling initiatives
- Design with a focus on flexibility and scale
- Establish best-in-class development practices and manage release review policies
- Work closely with business partners to understand and define requirements, objectives, and processes to drive strategic application efforts
- Review existing application landscape and provide guidance on optimization and automation
- Ensure appropriate controls and documentation are followed to create an effective control environment
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 10-15 years of relevant system architecting experience in finance
- 3+ years development experience on Blockchain
- 2+ years managing a development team
- Experience with Agile development preferred
- Proven ability to work in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment, and lead and drive complex operational initiatives.
- Proven ability to deal with ambiguity in a rapidly changing business environment, resolve problems and offer impacting solutions.
- Excellent analytical skills, combined with impeccable business judgment and ability to communicate effectively with management, IT, vendors and international teams.
- Experience partnering with security to design solutions that adhere to internal guidelines while meeting business needs
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- A collaborative approach to getting work done
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top